Thursday 13 January 2011

Need Help To Create an Advert

There have not been any updates in a while except for I have done 3 neopets icons. Not that anyones interested anyway.
I am in college right now, BORED.
If anyone has any good advertisement ideas on how to promote skin whitening and freckles, they would be a great help. I'm making an advertisement poster/magazine ad to promote both of these things which arnt considered beautiful - I need to make them come across as beautiful and I need a creative way to portray these images across, I need ideas on what I could do and create as an image. Quotes related to skin whitening and freckles would be good too.

Here is an advertisement example of something I'm trying to create like;



This is obviously promoting non alcoholic beer, the pregnant woman is used because she obviously can't have any alcoholic beverage. So she drinks this.

This is promoting football and Africa, as you can see they've just merged the basic images of Africa in with a ball to create a simple advert, but also effective.
Anyway, I need to create a way to promote skin whitening and freckles.
If anyone reads this (I doubt you would) I would like some help please :) as its for my college course in Graphic Design.
When I have done this, I will keep you updated on what I have done and show you my final designs.

1 comments:

Ujan sharma said...

Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written.

glycerin for skin whitening

Post a Comment